On a Sunday evening . . .
- The great solipsist novel must be written in the first person.
- The essence of being a twenty-something is thinking society is stupid but being unable to articulate (or even theorize) a superior alternative.
- Zombies are an apt metaphor for capitalism, but it is the corporate executives who are the zombies, not the consumers.
- The good shepherd left the 99% in the wilderness and went after the 1% that were lost.
- If your denomination has its own Bible translation, you are probably doing it wrong.
- I'd like to propose a new taxonomy of Christian churches based on sermon length.
- The theoretical physicist is to the natural sciences as the theologian is to philosophy; both are trying to find the grand unified theory.