In Oregon we have had some snowfall. It has not amounted to much. But this event confirms the suspicions of my youth, that somehow snow is predestined to come on holiday weekends, thereby eliminating the possibility of missing a day of school.
Here's some links to get you through the nearly-snowy blues:
- Halden is back, talking about John Piper.
- Take note of National Human Trafficking Awareness Day and [consider a donation to Compassion First].
- Theo-blogging heavyweight DET is expanding to [publish a whole team of bloggers].
- Been stuck in a too-long sermon? There's a blues song for that.
- Via Evan Kuehn, an old lady playing slide guitar with a light bulb