A few notes:
- Interested in seeing a Stack Exchange site for linguistics questions and answers?Commit to it here.
- The b-greek mailing list is now a web forum. They are getting rid of the email list. It is the end of an era.
- Here is another entry into the "[free Greek New Testament audio online]" market. Bonus points for this one also including Latin.
- Mark Goodacre's The Synoptic Problem: A Way Through the Maze is now available for free download in multiple formats at Archive.org.
- Doing research online, O Firefox user? Zotero is an apparently helpful plugin.
The internet just keeps growing.