I’ve just finished John Howard Yoder’s The Politics of Jesus. It was an excellent read, and I’ll probably re-read it with blog responses soon. I have been in orbit around this work for a long time, so it is nice to have finally touched down. I first encountered Yoder through Hays’ The Moral Vision of […]
CopyingThis work is distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tagsanarchism atheism Brandon Sanderson capitalism Christianity and Copyright civility Colson Whitehead Connie Willis Electing not to Vote gender-inclusive hermeneutics ignorance JBL John Scalzi John Updike labor Lectionary Radio love LXX NIV nltk Noam Chomsky Open Scriptures OT in NT pacifism Peace in Babylon preaching prison python quips readings Robert Jordan SBL SBLGNT sci-fi software technology textual criticism Thailand thesis translation Ursula K. LeGuin violence voting Žižek
- Nathan D. Smith on Ignatius and the improperly declined adjective
- Jack N on Ignatius and the improperly declined adjective
- Rigaudon: Polytonic Greek OCR | The Library Basement on Christianity and Copyright (4): The future is bright
- Nathan D. Smith on I, Commish (1): Back to Basics
- Mick on I, Commish (1): Back to Basics