Browsing through a Christian book catalog the other day I noticed this title: The Christian Atheist: Believing in God but Living As If He Doesn’t Exist by Craig Groeschel This reminded me of Slavoj Žižek’s talks about belief. I believe that if he were to write this book, it would have the converse title: The […]
CopyingThis work is distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tagsanarchism atheism Brandon Sanderson capitalism Christianity and Copyright civility Colson Whitehead Connie Willis Electing not to Vote gender-inclusive hermeneutics ignorance JBL John Scalzi John Updike labor Lectionary Radio love LXX NIV nltk Noam Chomsky Open Scriptures OT in NT pacifism Peace in Babylon preaching prison python quips readings Robert Jordan SBL SBLGNT sci-fi software technology textual criticism Thailand thesis translation Ursula K. LeGuin violence voting Žižek
- Nathan D. Smith on Ignatius and the improperly declined adjective
- Jack N on Ignatius and the improperly declined adjective
- Rigaudon: Polytonic Greek OCR | The Library Basement on Christianity and Copyright (4): The future is bright
- Nathan D. Smith on I, Commish (1): Back to Basics
- Mick on I, Commish (1): Back to Basics