Early Christian Writings is an index of pre-Nicean Christian texts. It includes links to texts and translations (where available), as well as commentaries, and all of the works are tied up in a chronology.
Tagsanarchism apocrypha Brandon Sanderson capitalism Christianity and Copyright civility Colson Whitehead Connie Willis Electing not to Vote ethics gender-inclusive Greek hermeneutics humor ignorance JBL John Scalzi John Updike labor Lectionary Radio LXX music nltk Open Scriptures OT in NT pacifism Peace in Babylon preaching quips readings Robert Jordan SBL SBLGNT sci-fi scripture society software technology textual criticism thesis translation Ursula K. LeGuin violence voting Žižek
- Christianity and Copyright | The Library Basement on Christianity and Copyright (2): The Practical Problem
- Christianity and Copyright (4): The future is bright | The Library Basement on Christianity and Copyright (3): The Ethical Problem
- Ideology and Translation | The Library Basement on Gender Inclusivity
- Mick on Classics, classics everywhere! (Digital Loeb coming)
- Nathan D. Smith on The Lasting Impact of the KJV
CopyingThis work is distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.